2013년 2월 20일 수요일

Friends I have...


     Since I was an elementary school student, I made many friends to hang out with. We used to play sports such as soccer and basketball. I still have friends to play with and to talk with. This is something usually for everybody in the world. They all have their friends, someone to depend on and someone to trust. Because, all people have friends, they tend to careless about their friends. May be it’s only me the one who is careless about friends. I realized one day that a friend is someone who follows my life and help my life to get better. I was so happy to realize that I have many friends to took care about me. On the other hand, I was too sorry for them because I did nothing to them.
 
     I have this one friend who is gregarious and always help other friends. This friend tends to be strong and optimistic on the outside but not actually in the inside. I firstly thought that this kind of friend is who I should depend on when I face hardships. But, as I get to know this friend, I realized I am the one who should take care and help this friend to go over all the hardships. I think my friend is too kind and soft to others so always tend to be sorry to others although this friend did nothing wrong. I felt sad when my friend felt sad and I felt happy when my friend felt happy. I never had this kind of friend before and I’m sincerely happy that I have this friend.
 
     I also have friends I always fight with. We don’t really fight like what others think like but we actually degrade each other for fun. As we say bad wordings to each others it is sone times funny to hear about it, however it sometimes really affect other friends feeling. I believe this is also an act of being friendly but not a good way to keep friends for the entire life. I thought I have done wrong to these friends and I momentarily thought I can actually lose these friends.
 
     Friends are so close to us that we never thought about losing anyone. As much as we love our family, we should love and care about our friends. I always thought that I have many friends but I wasn’t actually friends to them. It will be hard to change my attitude in a short time but, I will try to be real friends to them as I promised to myself.

댓글 1개:

  1. Good to see some extra writing and refelction. Very insightful. One suggestion - focus on concision. Concision means reducing wordiness to be more concise. In paragraph one you use the word "friends" in several short sentences that can be combined into fewer sentences with far fewer repeated mentions of the word "friends" - which is your topic. As far as I can tell from this short post, concision is your main weakness. Grammar is pretty solid.

    답글삭제

Thank you for your comments!